PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
24.6.08

Got some news :o)

Well most of you all know i've been suffering real bad with my gall bladder and waiting an operation on it (yep ripped out) lol.
Got a call yesterday from another hospital that my name went on as the one near me is taking forever to come threw with a date when i can have done .
Anyway cut a long story short ,i go for my assesment on the 4th july (weight,height,blood preasure ect).Then if all is well and why the hell not lol ...I'm booked in to have the operation on the 29th july .."WOOHOO"...
Finally ive been waiting for this since my first attack back in september last year ,and i have been having one a week latley ,and believe me i'd rather give birth twice with no pain relief than have an attack it's well painful ...
So end of july i wont be about for say a week or so till i get back on my feet from having the op and everything is healing ok ..So giving you all a heads up ..I carn't wait i so miss eating like cheese and crisps,pizza and bacon sarnies ..and top it off a good old Curry lol
Anyway thats my news for today hehe ...
Take care all and have a great day ..
Huggers
Joxx

1 comments:

Paula said...

Good luck with your surgery. My mom had to wait to have hers out also and ended up getting really sick and had pancreatitis and was in the hospital for 10 days. Her attack happened a day before I gave birth to my daughter, the poor thing didn't meet her until she was a week old. Anyway, if you feel really sick get to the doctor because other parts of the body can be affected. Not to scare you, just a heads up. Good luck and feel good.

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP