PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
24.5.11

Update..

Hi follower's
Slight update ..
My dad has got worse ,without going into details ..
I find it hard to even write about it ,its hurting so much ..
Anyway Jaspers settled in well ..
He's full of life ,he keeps me amused thats the main thing at present time ..
Still needs to learn whats right and whats wrong,this is where behaviour spray comes in handy lol ..

Yesterday i put a message out on FB asking for scrap kit idea's ..
Keep them coming please.
Cos when i finally find myself wanting to do it's nice to have a list of what you would like in a kit ..
Anyway thought i'd give you all a quick update ..
I might not be tagging and Scrapping but im around and always will be ..
I just wish i could turn back time and make 2011 abit better for myself and my family ..
Love and Huggz always
oxoxoxox



0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP