PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
14.5.11

On a brighter note ..



He's 7 weeks old ,they called him Ashton ..EEK!
We have renamed him Jasper!
We are having a home visit from the RSPCA
on sunday at 2pm to check the house and see if all are living here ect
and if all goes ok ,i should be bringing him home on monday ,fingers crossed..
If you follow my FB you would see we were trying to rename him and my son came up with jasper..
So thanks to all who said a name :0)
 
You'll be seeing plenty more of him and his progress on here..
Hes just what i need at moment to take me from this dark depression that im in ..
 
I'll keep u posted ..
 
Huggz xx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP