PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
14.5.11

Update ..

Sorry i've not been round much these past months..
Well you all know about the loss of my baby girl yorkie _Angel and it still eats at me every day
BUT
latley i've figured i had ten precious years with her and nothing can take that away or the memories and fun we had together ..
Now
Alot know my father has been very ill and i went to see him last weekend ..
Well he had a byophsy took on a lump growing in his stomach,and also a cat scan done..
Well yesterday they still hadn't got any news so my mum dragged my dad over to the doctors clinic and he said he didn't know more ,but he would call the hospital to get things moving..
WELL
At 6pm last night ,my mums door bell went and it was the doctor who had came round after clinic.
It was the news i really didn't want to hear :0(
He has a tumor and it's cancer ..
Now i don't know whats going to happen as my father only has half a stomach ,due to an operation when i was a baby ..
So cutting out wouldn't be an option as he wouldn't have any stomach left ,so its looking like kemo ect ..But
we will cross this bridge when it happens..
I'll try be around as being around after angel helped,but at present
I feel lost,very alone and very scared about whats to come..
So i'll be round but not my usual chatty self ..
Huggz xx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP