PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
2.1.11

HAPPY 2011 and UPDATE!


HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 
Hope you all had a fab christmas and new year
and 2011 brings everything you desire in life ..
Ok few changes will be taking place 
As i stated before Now you can ONLY find all My products within my own personnal store
This will also be renovated within january 
And alot will be retiring also 
This is CU and PTU Products retiring..
So to make room for new plans and new designs coming from me :0)

I'd also like to take this oppertunity to mention 
I'm NOT leaving my precious DSI yahoo group and DSI Imaging Store
You'll be seeing new Exclusive kits going in there also ..
I'll never leave my close and deep friend Dark Yarrow 
She's the best mate a girl could have ,love ya chick xx

Also IF anyone has contacted me regarding CTing for me in the past month or so please excuse me ..
I've been busy with real life and xmas ect ...
If you'd like to contact me again 
Please do so with samples of your work or blog /website links so i can view ..
I'm very sorry about that ,me bad lol ....
Anyway enough from me for now ..
Love and Huggz to All my Follower's xx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP