PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
23.12.09

New Blog Layout ..

As you can see my blogs had a make over ...
Thanks to lisa aka Yarrow
I purchased a layout a while back and lisa tackled applying for me :o)
Thanks darlings Lubs ya to Bits xx
I wanted something simple and it looks great ,well pleased ...
Note to lisa ...you can do my CT ones now LMFAO ..ok she will kill me now ..
Will i'm here before i get out in the snow thats falling here ..
Have a fab christmas once again and see you soon with some brand new goodies for 2010 ..
Huggz and Tons of Love
Jo xx

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lmao! I can do your CT ones now! hehehehe! I don't mind sweety ;o) Layout looks great, I love the title buttons you made honey, they look awesome! xxxxxx

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP