PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
27.12.08

New Kit

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas?
Mine went well ,even thou it didn't feel like christmas to me.
I think it all comes round to quick and gone to commercial for my liking ,esp without snow ,we don't get much snow in the UK .
Anyway on to the kit ....
I started this way before christmas ,but got so wrapped up in presents,food and everything else that goes on i left till now to finish .
I'm uploading now to Digital Chaos,creative scraps,scrap hapiness.
It will be at US4T and Assie scraps once i have all my other kits up :o)
Yes ive signed with assie scraps i'm so looking foward to working with the girls there also .
But with new year coming and me being away to visit family ,loading of kits will have to wait till i have more time on my hands .
Anyway i hope you like the kit :o)
in tagger and full version with plenty to do as over 90 elements lol ...
Right all for me to say now is have a fantastic new year :O)
I'm gonna try give up smoking ,what you gonna do??
Till i come back on blog ,have a great time and welcome 2009 !!
Huggz xx

1 comments:

Dianna said...

That's really lovely and I just adore doing fairy tags anyway. Those tea light candles are great!

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP