PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
8.7.08

Who want a free Pay Kit??

Ok ive been thinking of this and ...........
As you can see ive changed my layout .
I love the colours in the top header and the background has to be white ok ..
Heres the good bit :o)
*************
Anyone can enter this will run till 16th july..
What you have to do is design me a new top header for my blog .
The winning header i fall in love with and my kids agree with .
Will WIN a copy of one of my pay kits from one of my sites :0)
Either tagger or full sized ..
You say what you want and i will deliver ...
So what you waiting for get designing
Size of banner 700 x 400 .
White background and saying Creationz By Jo,
Thats the only conditions ..and mail entries to
Have Fun
Huggers
Joxx
Ok just adding this a good question was just brought to my attention ...
Please use whatever you desire on this ,any scraps you have already or have made anything that you think goes with my style ...Use any of my freebies ive done so far whatever as long as it stands out to grab my attention lol
huggersxx
:o)

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP